Friday, January 2, 2015

Healthy Skin = less sick me

One very important thing I've noticed is that keeping my skin properly moisturized really does help keep me healthy. Here is the cycle I've noticed:

-As my skin gets drier and drier, paper-cuts plague me like an evil curse, then once my skin gets nicked I catch any cold or flu that is floating around

-When I keep lotion on hand and keep my skin hydrated, NO paper-cuts, and I don't even catch the cold/flu that my kids or husband bring home!

This is especially true for my hands, which makes sense since my hands are probably exposed to the most germs, and get dried out more from all the hand washing as well.  

Keeping my hands moisturized also seem to help my cuticles, but more on that when I cover nails ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment